Trailer Hoist and Digger Software
WMS (NZ) has developed software for the managing of trailer hoists/diggers, used to lift logging trailers onto trucks.
Our software provides customers with a time saving and low administration way to manage their lifting requirements. The online induction also provides peace of mind due to the robust health and safety processes demonstrated via online video and instructions within the online induction tool.
Keys aspects of the WMS software:
- A vehicle database is used to identify trucks that use the trailer hoist/digger for lifting their trailer. The vehicle must be in database for trailer to be lifted.
- Access to the trailer hoist/digger lifting is by dallas tag, the dallas tag reader is located at the trailer hoist/digger.
- The trailer hoist/digger software can be used in tandem with WMS (NZ) weighbridge software or in a standalone application.
- Drivers are required to become inducted via our online induction tool on the WMS website to use the trailer hoist/digger for the lifting of their trailer.
- Once inducted; drivers are able to use the hoist/digger through their vehicle ID being enabled within the WMS (NZ)
- The induction period is valid for two years, once the two years are up the software automatically disables the driver of the truck from using the trailer hoist/digger lifting processes unless they resit their induction.